Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my new blog about movies and TV. Ever since i was a kid, i always have a fondness for entertainment whether be movies, TV shows, video games, and music. But if there's one form of media i love the most, it's the movies and this is the place where i review them. I'll be talking about my thoughts, my history with them, behind the scenes stories, and the impact these movies have. Sometimes i talk about literature, video games, TV shows, and music but what i do best is the movies, the medium that changed the course of my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How The 90s Indie Boom Changed And Challenged American Cinema?

In the 90s, a new generation of younger filmmakers were making their most renowned works either in or out of the major Hollywood studios. Th...